1. While the arcade in College Park Mall changed names a few times, this one is super obvious.
4. At some point I think everyone had a big plastic cup from this bbq place in their home.
6. Once home of Front Row Joe, now home to the word of God.
8. Their big lot was a popular hangout when taking a break from cruisin’ 7th.
2. Who hasn’t hung around the return slot in hopes someone dropped off that one new flick you just had to see? Shared the same color scheme as CHS Tigers.
3. Not many of these remain these days which likely makes JC not very happy.
5. One of the two big movie rental places; the one with the “back room” through the swinging doors…
7. This fried chicken joint is still commonly yearned for a return since it burned down in 2017.
9. Corsicana based video game company known for a number of games including John Elway’s Quarterback, Magic Johnson’s Fastbreak, and Ivan “Ironman” Stewart’s Super Off Road.
10. Before it was OnQue, which too is gone, if you were looking for that hot new tape of your favorite band, you made your way here post haste.