1. Nintendo's latest hit console that is in high demand.
2. No one was quite sure what they were, but every kid wanted one. They were eventually banned from high security areas as they had a habit of repeating sensitive info (or so the urban stories go).
3. Back in the day we'd be happy with a pad of paper, but these days everything is "e" this and "i" that.
4. These building bricks are a bare foot's worst nightmare.
7. The Christmas craze over this doll may be over, but you still can't help give one a test tickle if you pass it in a store.
8. Long ago in a toy store not so far away, these war toys were in such demand that cardboard cutouts promising they were coming sold like gangbusters.
5. Lettuce not forget the 80's toy store chaos these kids caused.
6. Gotta catch 'em all!
9. This toy was made up just for a movie that then became the holidays hottest gift all thanks to a kid whose parents forgot him twice.
10. Everything old is new again, and this green baby from a galaxy far far away is all the rage.